My name is Varun Murali.
I am currently a PhD student at MIT working on decision making for agile navigation.
• November '22: I am giving the robotics seminar at Cornell about our work on "Perception-aware planning for fast and agile robots"
• June '20: Our work on "Joint Feature Selection and Time Optimal Path Parametrization for High Speed Vision-Aided Navigation" is accepted to appear at IROS
• January '22: Our work on "A Planted Clique Perspective on Hypothesis Pruning." is accepted to appear in RA-L!
• December '21: Completed the Kaufman Teaching Certificate at MIT.
• May '21: Completed my thesis proposal.
• January '21: Our work on "6D Object Pose Estimation with Pairwise Compatible Geometric Features" is accepted to appear at ICRA!
• August '20: Our work on FlightGoggles is featured on MIT spectrum!